Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The love of our Heavenly Father

I have learned this past weekend of the love our Heavenly Father has for us. Jeremey and Mandy were married on Friday afternoon at the Quail building. It was a beautiful ceremony. Mandy was able to wear my wedding dress, after some minor alterations. She looked beautiful. Side note: there was a huge dragon fly that was circling around Jeremey and Mandy and Pres. Jones, it was gigantic. Melissa is pregnant with Jessie. She told me this on Saturday morning while we were at moms. I cried the whole way home. Kevin and Beth are also pregnant. Kevin called Brian on Sunday to tell him the big news. I had a meltdown about it. And to make it worse Brian just made fun of me while I was crying. I asked him later why he did that, he told me that he was not sure what to do, and was uncomfortable, and he was ‘trying’ to make me laugh. I was sure to tell him that ‘trying’ to make me laugh by making fun of me only makes it worse. I told him that if he is uncomfortable and not sure what to do, to do nothing. I will stop crying much quicker. He voiced understanding which made me feel better :) Side note: Kevin told Brian that if Beth had a wiener that she would have had a boner for the last week! Too funny Amanda and Travis are NOT Pregnant – currently :), when I left mom’s house on Tuesday afternoon she walked me out to my car, she gave me a big hug and told me that she and Travis are praying for me. She told me not to worry, and that it will happen for me, and that there are special spirits waiting on the other side for the right moment to come to us, she said that she did Initiatory work in the Temple this morning, and thought of me durring it, she said that I should go. She also said that Brian and I will be really good parents, fun ones too. I just cried while she hugged me. This is where it hit me that my Father in Heaven does love me and knows what I need to hear, I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and for siblings that know how to follow the spirit, so that I can know of Heavenly Father’s Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment