Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Favorite Little Women Quotes

Chapter 1 "I know that they will remember all that I have said to them, that they will be loving children to you, will do their duty faithfully, fight their bosom enemies bravely, and conquer themselves so beautifully, that when I come back to them I may be fonder and prouder than ever of my little women." Page12 "Let us do it," said Meg thoughtfully. "It is only another name for us trying to be good, and the story may help us; for though we do want to be good, it is hard work, and we forget, and dont do our best. Page13 Chapter 3 "I dont beleive fine young ladies enjoy themselves a bit more that we do, in spite of our burned hair, old gowns, one glove apeice, and tight slippers that sprain our ankles when we are silly enough to wear them." and I think Jo was quite right. Page38 Sadly I only read thru chapter 3. Oh well, I will probably continue reading Little Women when I am older ;) Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment