Friday, July 15, 2011

It All Ends Here

Mom and I joined other faithful followers to the final installment of the Harry Potter Movies!  We were able to attend the midnight showing with some of Matt's close friends while he is away attending school at BYU-I.  Harry Potter 7 part 2 was fantastic! I was impressed with how they tried hard to stay true to the last book.  The character that still moves me is Snape.  (Spoiler) That they were able to depict the level of love that Severus held for Lily Potter was incredible and i am so glad they did that justice (in my opinion).

I was able to make our shirts, just with iron-on lettering and some apliques. I was able to attend a party before the movie where we made our own wands, and HP glasses.  also made were treats for all to take with us to enjoy at the movie; pumpkin pasties, chocolate covered cockroaches, and fizzing wizzbies.  Some of our group made thier Shirts with just sharpe markers and did it freehand.  Those turned out really cute, and they had some very creative ideas; Make love not Horcruxes, Horcruxes, gotta catch 'em all (like pokemon), Team Edward Harry,  I'm with muggle --->. 

We had such a great time and I cannot wait for the DVD to be released!
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment