Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

I had such a wonderful Sunday! I went to church and was filled with the spirit. I then came home and cleaned and prepared my dishes for the BBQ Brian and I hosted. We were able to have my mom, my sister M, her boyfriend J, and her two kids K (who is 3.5 yrs) & K (who is 2 mths). It was so fun, and the weather was so nice we were able to spend the whole evening outside! We had great food and played fun card games:) K was able to play fetch with the dogs and also "water" our lawn, she ended up watering a tree most of the time-mostly the bark, but she had fun with it. She was all soaked when she was done. I am so greatful that we were able to spend that time together
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment